Add the Epworth Hospital Emergency Department Nurse logo to your nursing uniforms. In the Emergency Department the nurses wear navy blue nursing scrubs. The default position for embroidered hospital logos is the left hand chest. Adding logo's to the chest position makes them easily seen by your work colleagues, patients and families. Add this logo to your shopping cart now.
About Epworth Emergency
Epworth’s emergency department treats more patients than any other private hospital emergency department in Victoria; over 26,000 patients annually. It is staffed by a team of experienced doctors and nurses 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The emergency department assesses and treats people with serious injuries and those in need of emergency treatment. The new Emergency Department opened in February 2016 making it one of the most advanced ED's in the country.
Epworth’s new emergency department opens on 1 February 2016. It is equipped with the latest medical technology and designed with patients in mind. As a result, we have reduced waiting times and have increased patient comfort and privacy.
- 35 treatment spaces, including:
- 4 fast-track chairs for acute and easily treated injuries
- 2 resuscitation bays
- On-site x-ray and CT scan
- 24/7 access to cardiac and stroke service
- 24/7 access to on call specialists
- 24/7 access to diagnostics
- Direct under cover access for up to 4 Ambulance and 2 MICA (mobile intensive care ambulance) vehicles
Enter your postcode to estimate the delivery charge to you suburb