30th of June 2014 is fast approaching and we all know that this is the best time of the year to buy new uniforms and claim them as deductions straight away.
Of course, you should seek professional advice to see if you are entitled to claim a work uniform as an expense. We recommend reading the information on uniforms for nurses, midwives and carers on the Australian Tax Office website - see the link below.
Many professions have a compulsory or industry-specific uniform that clearly identifies their occupation or place of work. We can help your organisation out by supplying uniforms complete with your name/designation and company logo embroidered onto them so that they are clearly an industry-specific uniform.
For your uniform, you can select a style of our two premium American scrubs brands, Dickies and WonderWink. Both of these medical scrubs brands make uniforms which are made of the best quality fabrics and the highest manufacturing standards. This means that your scrubs will last you much longer than scrubs made with cheaper fabrics and poorer manufacturing. You want your uniform to look good even after many wears and many washes and buying quality scrubs will give you this. When an image is everything always buy from a reputable seller and buy from a brand you can trust. www.infectious.com.au should be your first choice when it comes to premium scrubs.
Dickies Scrubs Collections
- EDS (Everyday Scrubs) Classic styling, easy-care fabric, comfort and durability.
- Gen Flex - Performance, style & on-the-job functionality
- Xtreme Stretch - Soft 4-way stretch fabric - little or no ironing
- Performance System - The best of technology and performance in a great activewear look.
WonderWink Scrubs Collections
- Origins - Where comfort begins. Hardwearing, affordable fashion basic scrubs.
- WonderFlex - Expect the unexpected. Fashion, Value and Stretch premium stretch scrubs
- Men's - Modern functional design, lasting durability and supreme comfort for 12 hour shifts.