WonderWink has launched a new line of eco-friendly, sustainable scrubs. Introducing RENEW which is here to give you an ethical scrub option.
Each garment recycles five water bottles and have been wear tested for quality and durability. The fabric is made from recycled polyester/spandex fabric that is made from recycled water bottles. The new range features modern styling with athletic touches that gives your uniform a casual athleisure feel.
The hidden pockets and smart function design features are included to make the RENEW line a must-have. The collection includes a V neck top, mock wrap top, women’s high waisted pant with mesh back and tummy control and women’s jogger pants. The top includes a unique EZ fit design will allows the top to be removed with minimal contact to the wearers head. This is included in both the men's and women's designs.
The V-neck top includes:
- Flattering curved V-Neck with hidden zipper opening at the shoulder for easy, minimal contact removal
- Shoulder badge loop
- Two curved front side pockets, two back pockets
- Shape enhancing curved princess seams
- Curved hem
The RENEW packaging is biodegradable and will return to nature in six months. The hang tags are also printed on environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and FSC certified paper. The entire collection has been carefully designed and is conscious of every environmental impact.
A new range of exciting colours have been launched with the RENEW collection, these include:
- Bay Blue (pictured below)
- Grey Heather (pictured above)
- Ceil Blue
You can make a difference and one way of doing this is by choosing the most ethically and sustainable option for your workwear. To view the RENEW collection click here.
Infectious Clothing Company offers:
- The largest range of Christmas scrub tops
- 5 star customer service
- Free returns and exchanges
- Free shipping on orders over $195
- Buy now, pay later with Afterpay and Zip Pay
- Scrub Club Loyalty Programme
- Group discount for 10 xmas scrub tops purchased at the same time (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details)
Infectious Clothing believes in excellent customer service which is why customers love us. It's easy to get in touch with the Infectious customer service team and you have options of phone, email, contact forms, live chat, social messages 24 hours a day. If you need more information or have questions all you have to do is ask and our friendly experts will give you the answers that you need. Our customer service is Infectious!