Infectious Clothing Company supplies it's famous Dickies scrubs to several Sydney trauma centres.
- Royal North Shore Hospital Emergency Department / Trauma Service,
- Liverpool Hospital Emergency Department / Trauma Service
- St Vincents Sydney Hospital Emergency Department (Kings Cross Emergency)
- RPA (Royal Prince Alfred Hospital) Emergency Department
- Sydney Children's' Hospital Emergency Department
We also supply Dickies scrubs to several medical simulation centres that help train Medical Interns, Doctors and Nurses
- The Sydney Medical Simulation Centre
- The Edith Cowan University Simulation Centre
The medical professionals working at the Emergency Trauma and Simulation centres are the best of the best just like Dickies scrubs supplied by Infectious Clothing Company. If you are the best you want to look your best and be comfortable all day long. Professional healthcare uniforms supplied by Infectious - Australia's leading supplier of medical & nursing scrubs.
Buy your Dickies scrubs online today.
Westmead Trauma Centre is one of Australia's largest and busiest Trauma Centre with over 3300 admissions per year. Westmead is the busiest Major Trauma Centre in the Sydney Metropolitan Region and the third busiest in Australia. It has a well-established Trauma Registry with over 60,000 patients and a well-organised system of trauma care.
Westmead Hospital has for over 34 years clearly proven its commitment to improving and advancing trauma care, both for the people of Western Sydney and farther afield by providing ongoing education with lectures, tutorials, and support as a centre for advice, referrals and transfers.
This major teaching hospital in Sydney provides all facets of trauma care encompassing the prehospital phase and triage, acute hospital care and specialised rehabilitation. It is now becoming a leader in Public and Community Education, promoting awareness of Trauma Management and Injury Prevention.